Fully furnished, full kitchen, with full bath. Sleeps 5, has queen bed, xl twin bunks and futon. NO SMOKNG, NO PETS! We supply all linens and kitchen utensils. Fire ring, picnic table and charcoal grill.
Fully furnished, full kitchen, with full bath. Sleeps 5, has queen bed, xl twin bunks and futon. NO SMOKING, NO PETS! We supply all linens and kitchen utensils. Fire ring, picnic table and charcoal grill.
2 Night Minimum stay! 3 Night minimum stay on special events!
Every unit is professionally treated for insects and bugs on a regular basis.
Things you may need to bring
* Food and Beverages. * Folding camp chairs for sitting around the campfire.
2. The registered guest is accountable for all members of their group, including visitors.
3. Check in is at 2:00pm - Check out is at 11:00 am to ensure ample time for prepping cabins for the next guest. If it is after check out time you will be charged another day to the card on file.
4. Quite hours are 10 pm - 7 am you may still enjoy your evening, being respectful to the other guest. NO PA systems, No outside radios.
5. Children must be supervised at all times.
6. Camp fires are limited to fire rings only.
7. No burning trash in fire rings.
8.Each cabin has a individual fire pit and individual charcoal grill. You are only permitted to use the fire pit and grill assigned to your cabin.
9. 5-mph in parking lot, stay in designated area. STAY OFF GRASS!
10. Must be 21 years of age to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly: Drunken or disorderly conduct will result in forfeit of your stay with NO REFUND. These rules will be strictly enforced.
11. No illegal drugs allowed on the premises. These rules will be strictly enforced in result in forfeit of your stay with NO REFUND. (Marijuana is still illegal in the state of Ky)
12. If you lose your cabin key there will be a 25 dollar re-key fee do to security reasons.
13. Atvs shall only be ridden within the cabin area as a means to go to and from trails or for purposes of loading and unloading. For the safety of you and other guests, atv leisure rides within the cabins grounds is not permitted speeding, racing, revving of motors, loud radio's, doing doughnuts driving recklessly is not permitted.
14. You must be 21 years or older to make a reservation.
15. Fireworks are NOT permitted on the property.
16. NO pets allowed.
17. All weekend rentals require a 2 night minimum. Special events require a three night minimum.
18. All property must be left the way it was upon arrival. Any damage to any of the property will result in a charge to the credit card on file plus fees for down time of the cabin after notification.
19. Only paying guest are permitted to use the cabins and facilities including the parking lot. If you are not renting a cabin you must park at the main trail head.
20. Do not use linens to wash buggy’s, windshields or other uses outside the cabin. You will be charged for damaged linens.
21. No washing buggy’s.
22. No muddy boots inside cabins.
These policies will be strictly enforced
Failure to comply to the policies could result in forfeit of your stay with NO REFUND.These policies will be strictly enforced
Williams Creek Cabins LLC and it’s management are not responsible for any guest accidents or injures, or for any lost or stolen, or damaged properties.
2. We do not issue weather related refunds. We do not issue refunds or credit for no-shows or early departures.